Monday, December 17, 2007

No room, no door

I came too early.

When he was with unprepared words and jumbled thoughts. But I got the gist of it. Oh, he loved me alright.




I came too late.

With prepared words and neat sentences arranged in a row. Like perky school ribbons. So I tell him casually on how I considered it all. In entirety and random. I pause to see the effect my words have, they were of course meant to impress.

I am not thrilled with his expressions. Maybe I should reconsider...I'm almost gathering said words...

That's when she walks in. And his hand that goes clumsily around her as if in response to her questioning glance.

Well, his taste was quite bad. Women should spend on pedicure I say!

13 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Dalloway said...

D: :)

12:16 AM  
Blogger the rain tree said...

:D
rocking!! lol....

12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome !!

3:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A friend referred me to this blog. I was reading through most (if not all) of your previous posts. I must say you have an amazing talent to put thoughts into words. Its truly a rare gift!

Keep writing. Ill frequent here from now on :-)

4:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,

time to link the blog to a swipe machine. I lazed around this post and then clicked vacant. no door so no room.

9:43 AM  
Blogger varun said...

u finally came back

no room for words
:)

9:05 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Dalloway said...

Raintree: :D

Sherr: Ty girl!

Ghost Rider: Is Eva Mendes as awesome in real life? :)

OAC: I went a little Matrix I think. No spoon.

Varun: Sigh- I couldnt go anywhere!

9:10 PM  
Blogger Buccaneer said...

HELLLOOO...long time

11:08 PM  
Blogger Alok said...

It is good to be back after a long time ... awesome yet again


Alok

12:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hmmmm nice.

4:25 AM  
Blogger Sudarshan. A. G. said...

Taste had to be bad/un-refined. Easier to be vindicative/animal.

4:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got back from a hiatus. I just read. I agree...people should spend on a pedicure :)

Chin up girl, dorks will be dorks.

2:16 AM  
Blogger jasonbob said...

off white clothing
supreme outlet
yeezy 500
hermes belts
nike epic react flyknit
supreme clothing
moncler
yeezy
moncler
golden goose

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home