Monday, March 07, 2005

On losing my anonymity

It’s been long… not that I didn’t have anything to say… I do. I do- all then time. But slowly a fear has crept in… of being known. My anonymity goes down the drain with just the url of my blog : poornimavijayan.blogspot.com

And suddenly I am read. By people I don’t know and by people I know. A paltry few… but nevertheless….

But then, haven’t I but shouted from rooftops all I do and when I do? Is there any part of me that is unknown to people who know me? No….

Then why this fear…?

Of losing my privacy I guess. My ‘personal space’ on the wide world of the internet. Of once again being heard… of once again being found interesting… of once again having to entertain… of once again running a race in the need not to disappoint…. Of having to disappoint...once again.

7 Comments:

Blogger Zealous Zygote said...

Bingo! Guess we should have so many things in common. Just as I finished my post today, I saw your comment on my post yesterday and was wondering who this is. I come to your page and find your latest post's subject same as that of mine. Strange!

11:14 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Dalloway said...

Just realized- I was 5 minutes ahead of you Mister. Zygote! ;o)

3:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People bitch about losing their anonymity and then get insulted when someone doesn't recognize them from whatever success they've had.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Dalloway said...

Anonymous bosch: I am decided here. This was last year. Now am in the -i-really-couldn't-care-less mode.

9:06 PM  
Blogger TheExperimentalMom said...

I recently started logging but its not public yet...just coz i feel the same! i love hiding...and not being judged!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Dalloway said...

Sparsh: You'll move on to i-dont-care mode soon! :)

8:25 AM  
Blogger jasonbob said...

nike lebron shoes
yeezy
supreme clothing
jordan shoes
kd13
longchamp outlet
hermes birkin
air jordan
air jordan
kevin durant shoes

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home