Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Eyes wide shut

A photo. Green saree. Another one- white this time. The third is one with a red saree. I think I have worn sarees 3 times in my life and my mom’s made sure that those moments are forever frozen. An anachronistic sight. Me, nitrocellulose and camphor.

My photo has been sent to, I guess all the homes in Kerala. Ok- all the homes of guys between 25 and 32. Hmmm… not exactly true. Nair, Menon guys of 25 to 32, who have a job. Gah- I don’t really know. And I don’t care at all!

The latest one to see my picture(s) rejected me. He was kind enough to give a reason. “I didn’t like her eyes”

Hmmm…. Maybe he was a teetotaler. Damn- what does one call an alcohol hater?

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you...

1:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you too!

2:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shameless anonymous! hiding behind a screen! at least she knows who I am! hmmm... yes she does...

2:41 AM  
Blogger Kraz Arkin said...

Potophobia/Methyphobia. Luckily I have neither.

5:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

juz wanted u to know am here.. :)

-mannu-

12:14 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Dalloway said...

Anon 1 and 3: Thank you. Yeah- I do know who you are!

Anon 2: Yeah?! I would have liked to give a suitable reply, but I dont think I know who this is!

Kraz: You proved it last night!

Mannu: Wow! Who? Where?

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pv: WOW!!
mannu: WOWOW! ;)
pv: who!?!
mannu: me!
pv: Where?
mannu: here! rite here :!)!!)


yeh math poochna ki ..
hum hai kaun..
kyon guzra yaha se..
kahthe hai hum is ko..
khel ye thakdir ki!!

-mannu-

8:11 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Dalloway said...

Mannu: You made me laugh on a Monday morning. That is something let me tell you...

Well, you've asked me not to ask you the most essential/elemental questions...

What do I do now?

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

am glad i did.. :p

well.. u cud do lotza thingz.. like pulling ur hair!!..kicking ur shoes off ur feat.. crushing my windpipe.. :D wot do ya prefer !!??!

-mannu-

12:47 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Dalloway said...

Mannu: All of the above?

1:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol ..

-mannu-

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home