Thursday, September 01, 2005

Of Virgos and wishes

The list of people I love in life is pretty small. And I discovered of late that most of them happen to be Virgos. Saves trouble in a way. A one-stop wish for all of them on my blog.

C
He's started his flying lessons and am a trifle scared. Don't know why. Could be because its so different from the desk jobs that I know everyone does. What do you tell a guy who's flying a plane? Look left and right and don't overtake? Use the horn? Ah- take care sweetheart and an I love you to the winds which touch you and ruffle your hair.



S
I could write a book on him. I am terrified of using names to relationships. 'Best friend', 'Lover'; the moment I use such words, they turn to be otherwise or someone else's. I've known him for 8 years now. My love for him is ever changing- a little more than yesterday and a little less than tomorrow. I love the way he sleeps with his mouth partly open and when I nudge him, he would curl into a complete ball and sleep holding the corner of the bed sheet. He would always come to my house to sleep. I wouldn’t' know whether to be amused or irritated. He says he never slept as well anywhere. It wouldn’t be uncommon for me to come home from hostel during weekends to find him opening my door and going back inside to sleep. I did wonder if I came to the wrong house, but well... how on earth do you expect me to have normal friends?


He brought sanity to my otherwise insane world. That's the most I can say.



N
That's my little sister. My bank balance, that's an oxymoron actually. There is a bank. But no balance. I owe it all to her. But hell, I always enjoy buying stuff for her. Mom says I spoil her. But that's what little sisters are for aren't they?



A
What do you write about a guy who can make you completely happy and completely unhappy? He's got my unconditional love. I love his voice, the sexy-cigarette-smoke-husky voice, the way he laughs, the way he writes, the way he talks, what he talks and yes, even the way he sings. Sigh- yeah, women are so dumb.



I'm glad I have you all in my life. It makes more sense having you.

There's a catch though- most of them don’t read my blog or even know of its existence.

13 Comments:

Blogger pDd said...

no wishes for the scorpios?? :(

10:34 AM  
Blogger yesbob said...

we'll wait

10:56 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Dalloway said...

Pallavi: It happens only in November no? Btw- the 'other' scorpio I told you about, is the one below!

Yesbob: That's a promise. Legal and binding?

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wot abt me!?!?!?
all that nakhra...I knew u were chumma acting!! ;)
Pallavi...Scorpio!!hmmmm....do u really have those mesmerisin eyes?!? ;p
And U!! PV!! U a Libran rt?!?!

3:51 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Dalloway said...

Sharat: YOU are a Sagi!! Writing a comment to get me all worked up- how mean can you get?! Hmpf!

And yeah- Pallavi's drop dead gorgeous! :p

Err... I guess I better write a post every month of the year- for every sun sign!

3:56 AM  
Blogger pDd said...

to poornima: yeah, i figured that one...
to sharat: i've been told that i have nice eyes by...um...erm...let me see now...1 person! my ex-boyfriend's mother! LOL!!
and don't believe poornima, i'm far from gorgeous!

5:53 AM  
Blogger yesbob said...

ya ya legal and binding

12:32 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Dalloway said...

Pallavi: You did? Now you know why I think you are tres smart!

Everyone: She IS gorgeous. I am supposed to have great taste and I say- she is fab!

Yesbob: I'll sue your or else. Would they consider a blog evidence enough in court I wonder.

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanx alot love....jus wished tat u were besides me when all those puffy clouds flew pat by me....trust me..up in the air...it was mesmerising...my first flight...

7:12 AM  
Blogger Just Me said...

Nice thing to have somebody to dote upon, unconditionally.

7:28 PM  
Blogger pDd said...

ah well...if she insists ;)

8:32 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Dalloway said...

C: I'll hear all about your first flight when we next meet. In detail.

Pallavi: Vanity thy name is woman?! :p

Just me: Ah- I only wish he though so too!

8:10 PM  
Blogger Praveen said...

hmmm... they are missing something if they dont know of the blog's existence.

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home