Friday, June 03, 2005

Set me free...

Dreams...what I wouldn’t give to have control over them, someone said…

What wouldn’t I give too?

You were the last thing that came to mind every night when I fell asleep. Lying in the dark room, where the thin shaft of light from the light that forever glows in my flat mate’s room comes I will myself not to think of you…



After ages I dreamt of you…

Forget the place, its not important. Forget the others, they are not important…

I see you and I gasp. As always you make me do that. It’s been years and I still remember your face. Your eyes. The scar on your forehead which cuts across those imperfectly perfect eyebrows. Your long fingers. You haven’t changed a bit… or have you?

I see you and I gasp. And I walk past you while my heart is hammering a thousand beats. I can’t walk away. I walk once again past you, pretending I don’t see you…

You smirk. I know you do. I don’t have to look at you to know what you are doing.

I walk past you again. You catch hold of my hand, “You can’t ignore me…you know it. And you know I know…”

My arms hurt. Let me go…

“You don’t want to go… You can never go…”

I want to. Please… it’s after ages that I feel so… let me go… please let me go…Damn it, don’t make me feel guilty… Don’t make me feel guilty for wanting to love again… let me go… Please let me go….

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOAH!! FIRST COMMENT!! Let me read now! :D

3:09 AM  
Blogger manuscrypts said...

...to let go of the dream....

4:21 AM  
Blogger ManojChandran said...

...move on..

4:57 AM  
Blogger Kraz Arkin said...

Go Listen

5:01 AM  
Blogger TinTin said...

what would life be if it weren't for the dreams that we had...aren't we all chasing our dreams?...aren't our dreams a reflection of our innermost wants, desires, needs as well as fears?...if i could control them, i'd try having them only on weekends...i find dreaming a very tiring exercise and i usually wake up sweating and more tired than when i went to bed

5:17 AM  
Blogger yesbob said...

umm, Harry Potter had a scar like that ... ?

9:50 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Dalloway said...

Fadia: I wish you would READ and comment!

Manuscrypts: I wish I could...

Mannu: That's what they all say!

Kraz: I dont want my dream coming true!!!

Tintin: Arent those called nightmares?

Yesbob: Harry did- a ziz zag lightning shaped scar. But it doesnt extend to his eye brows- you know who did it to him!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Arvind Iyer said...

wow...some fiction. My heart almost started beating faster...
My idea of a bad dream is borrowed from Patiala's, who saw a donkey's face (static, staring at him) for the whole night. I find no other image more appalling ...possible exception being the HOUSE OF WAX..

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another beautiful post!

2:40 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Dalloway said...

PP: Nightmare! :)

3:39 AM  
Blogger yanmaneee said...

hermes birkin
curry 4 shoes
christian louboutin shoes
air yeezy
curry 5 shoes
lebron 11
yeezy boost
yeezy boost 350
calvin klein outlet
valentino

2:07 AM  
Blogger jasonbob said...

off white clothing
supreme outlet
yeezy 500
hermes belts
nike epic react flyknit
supreme clothing
moncler
yeezy
moncler
golden goose

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home